Wild Ivy Wellness offers exciting wellbeing & mindfulness solutions for business communities. We deliver a range of face to face & virtual sessions with accompanying tools and
resources to support team resilience & enhance wellbeing.
We will work with you to design & deliver a range of wellbeing touch points that will appeal to your business community and work in harmony with any existing health and wellbeing programmes, for example sign posting mental health first aiders & employee assistance programmes.
A regular 45 minute drop-in session (Virtual via Zoom)
An experienced mindfulness coach will deliver each session (weekly or monthly at a pace to suit you).
The sessions will be themed to support your business or team priorities & challenges (for example: tapping into creativity, boosting positivity, intention setting, dealing with change etc)
The sessions will be centred around a guided meditation and will introduce a range of resilience practice including breath techniques, gentle visualisations & journaling.
- A managers guide to introduce & encourage participation in the sessions
For each session:
- Access to a video recording of the guided meditation (pre-recorded)
- Notes & information on the topic & techniques (downloadable)
- Open to all and designed to complement a corporate wellbeing offering.
- Offered to specific teams as part of a functions wellbeing strategy.
- Provided for specific teams to support a particular need that has been identified
(eg change / pressures / better collaboration etc)
- Offered to individuals that have been identified as requiring additional resilience support
(eg returning to work after illness, dealing with anxiety, high pressured role etc)
We create & deliver bespoke Wellbeing events for businesses, with recent experience including:
Mindful art workshops for National Highways, Drop-in wellbeing events for nurses at a NHS Trust to celebrate Mental Health Awareness week & a guided meditation session for a Mental health First aiders conference at BAE systems, Mindful Meditation and Wellness Workshop for Birmingham Lions American Football team.
Whether you would like us to run a wellbeing away day for your team or deliver an hours session as part of a larger event – please get in touch for a free consultation to find out how we can work with you.
Talk to us about creating tailored resources to support your managers in leading meaningful wellbeing discussions with their teams. Tools include clear instructions to lead mindful exercises, discussion prompts and open questions to encourage 2-way engagement.