Nature. Make. Grow. Breathe. Nourish.
At Wild Ivy Retreats we honour the seasons, let the wildness take charge, allow flowers to bloom, carefully forage the land that provides greens, berries and flowers to ordain our plant loving lunch table.
Wild flowers are sown and bees kept to propagate flowers and harvest honey.
Our events inspire renewed relationships with nature, through gentle insight, connection and the expansion of our minds and senses; and to the earth through nourishment and nutrition. We’d like you to come on the journey with us as we develop a deeper connection together as a community. Time amongst nature has been proved to improve feelings of happiness, lower heart rates, boost immune systems and offer feelings of comfort and positivity. Choose a creative retreat that suits you from our calender of events in 2022.
If you live far away, or want to join our family, you can be part of our Membership Community and receive exclusive recipes, discount on events, craft, meditations, monthly foraging identification guides and more on our Patreon subscription page.
- Sat, 16 JulPuttenham
- Sun, 31 JulPuttenham31 Jul, 10:00 – 16:00Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKThe day is dedicated to the kitchen garden, we will be gathering and foraging foods from the earth, using the ingredients we've found to cook, create incredible nutritious power bowls for lunch and creating nourishing foraged foods to take home.
- Sat, 03 SeptPuttenham03 Sept, 10:30 – 16:00Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKAs the summer landscape starts to tiptoe into Autumn, we gather to delight in the sweet juicy, fruits that begin to bulge in the hedgerows, Tis the season for elderberry and blackberry wine, rest and reflection!
- Sat, 22 OctPuttenham
- Illuminate! Fireside Gathering for Candle Making, Winter Foraging & Home Made Bread, Soups, Plant Based CheeseSat, 12 NovPuttenham
- Sun, 04 DecPuttenham
- Sun, 12 JunPuttenham12 Jun, 10:00 – 16:00Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKJune is all about blooming flowers.. at our Soulbathe Wellness Retreat we will be celebrating the flowering month with a beautiful restful and delicious day of mindfulness, nature exploration, foodie foraging and simple relaxing activities in a beautiful garden and surrounding countryside.
- Sun, 22 MayPuttenham
- Sat, 30 AprPuttenham
- Wed, 13 AprPuttenham
- Sun, 03 AprPuttenham03 Apr, 10:30 – 16:30Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKSpring blossoms, tender plants, herbs, weeds abound as we forage the fields, woods and hedgerows for the new young growth to eat, drink and put on our bodies. We will sit in our Earth Sharing Circle, Create Foraged Gifts and enjoy a Springtime Lunch Together.
- Sat, 02 AprPuttenham02 Apr, 10:30 – 16:00Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKJoin us for our all day Easter Celebration at Wild Ivy Retreats. It's a luxury, rich in content day of Nurturing in Nature, Mindful Guided Foraging Walk, Natures Dream Catcher Making, Buddha Bowls & Blissful Meditation. A time for reflection, grounding and peaceful retreat.
- Thu, 03 MarPuttenham03 Mar, 11:32 – 17:02Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKThe pure breath of fresh air along with natures pantry, amongst the fields, gardens and hedgerows will be providing the the tools, materials, space and time to create your woven worlds, mindful spring foraging, poetry with nourishing sunshine bowls.
- Fri, 18 FebPuttenham18 Feb, 19:00 – 23:00Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKDespite the weather we are gathering with guests at the first of our Wild Ivy Feasts! The evening will be all about delicious food and being with friends again in a wonderful, relaxed and quirky venue! Come if you can!
- Sun, 07 NovPuttenham07 Nov 2021, 10:30 – 14:30Puttenham, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKMoving into the winter season, we begin to wrap ourselves in the lessons of the past year. Winters forage, meditation and vegan cooking together with natures superfoods for health from the inside out. A morning to lift your spirits.
- Sun, 03 OctWild Ivy Retreats03 Oct 2021, 10:00 – 16:00Wild Ivy Retreats, Cecelia Hall, St Mary's Church, Puttenham, Tring HP23 4PP, UKAs Autumn begins to recycle and shed its growth, we grow quiet and contemplative as we prepare to gather in at Wild Ivy Retreats with cooking around a fire, gathering seeds and rewriting our stories.
"Absolutely magical day. Every detail was considered, delicious food, beautiful setting and incredibly talented hosts. Such a treat to take a day out and completely switch off to connect with fabulous people. We will most certainly be back, this is a really special place."
Laura, December 2021
5 Wild Ivy Retreat Pillars
1. Nature : It's ingrained in our DNA from hunter gatherer times to be close to nature. We gather under the bare sky, walking and adventuring into the hedgerows, trees and fields. to gather, forage, smell and touch our surrounding flora and nature space.
2. Make: Using the seasonal materials nature has provided us with, we create transient art works with nature, music, sounds, collect flowers for pressing, or create wild skin food or make foraged dishes to share.
3. Grow: The cottage garden offers a wonderful stepping stone as a learning community space for growing our own food at home. We have fruits and vegetable for our guests to gather or dig from the earth or pluck from the trees to use for our own meals.
4. Breathe: The act of foraging slows us down as we tune into our senses and rediscover our power, connection and oneness with the surrounding sights, sounds and smells or the natural world.
5. Nourish: Each retreat offers a different energy packed lunch; home grown grazing plates, nourishing vitality power bowls, summer picnics or winter soups and broths with home made bread. We promise whatever the season, you will nourished, rested and wowed by our living food!
For every Wild Ivy Retreat space sold, we will plant a
tree on behalf of every individual who joins us.
At Wild Ivy Retreats, nature is our stage,
for everything we take, we must give back.
Since October 2021
POLLUTED AIR ABSORBED
10 lbs per tree, per year
260 lbs per tree, per year
"What you take from the earth, you must give back.
That's nature's way.”
"The vegan lunch was out of this world. The venue (both the outside space and the hall) were perfectly sized and beautifully decorated. The hosts, Caroline and Rosie, were also just brilliant. I arrived after a chaotic week and left feeling centred, balanced, grounded and re-energised. I will be booking onto more of these in the new year. Highly recommend."
Jane December 2021
Cottage Kitchen Shop
Shop for Caroline & Rosie's seasonal collections of foraged foodie cordials, wild herb teas, hand made gifts to buy in our gift shop.